You know we’re partial to all kinds of wedding cakes around here, but we especially love a bake that has a unique or seasonal twist. Winter wedding cakes offer up a smorgasbord of opportunity to personalise your tiers, from chic details like berries and greenery to all-out sparkle and snowflakes. To give you inspiration for your own wedding cake, we’ve rounded up our favourite winter wedding cakes, which are all a perfect fit for a festive celebration.
1. Wood-effect wedding cake with candles and greenery
2. Gingerbread village wedding cake by Call Me Cupcake
3. White snowy Winter scene cake by Cupcake
4. Shimmering blue contemporary Winter wedding cake by Rosalind Miller
5. Crumb coat cake with gingerbread deer detailing by Cupful of Kale
6. Dripping gold, dark cherries and pussy willow cake by Sweetie Pie Dublin
7. Frozen geode wedding cake by Vanilla Bake Shop
8. Brushed green and white drip wedding cake with meringue kisses by Lily Pink Bakery
9. Frosted cranberry cake by Saylormade
10. Emerald green and gold Winter floral wedding cake by Clare Anne Taylor
11. Semi-naked wedding cake with Winter florals by Cupcake Kingdom
12. Cable knit sweater cake by Moo Milk Bar via Weddingbells
13. Chocolate drip cake by Camerino
14. Shooting star wedding cake by Lael Cakes
15. Textured cake with sugar flower roses by Synnotts Signature Bakes
16. Plaid wedding cake by Cathy Huber Cakes
17. Green marble, gold gilded details and jewelled floral cake by Broken Spoon Cakes
18. Gold leaf cake with dried orange slices by Camerino
19. Gold deco and sugar flower cake by Cupcakes and Counting
20. It’s not quite Christmas until It’s a Wonderful Life comes on the TV! A Winter wedding cake for movie buffs by Love Um Cakes
21. Contemporary white Winter wedding cake with candles by Fern Cakery
22. Dark velvety toned floral Winter wedding cake by Clare Anne Taylor Couture Cakes
23. Okay, so not quite a cake, but the Colhoun Creations Christmas box range is perfect for those with smaller guest lists looking for something sweet! Featuring an array of biscuits, cookies, marshmallows and fudge, These would be a fab wedding cake alternative for a micro wedding.
24. White wedding cake with Fir Trees by Brambleolai
25. Winter foliage and macaron wedding cake by Emazing Creations
26. Pastel gingerbread village wedding cake by Peggy Porschen
27. Is there anything fresher than show white icing and evergreen foliage?
28. Five tiers in crisp white with gilded gold touches.
29. Metallic pine cone sand white roses make for festive perfection.
30. Mistletoe and wine shades are the perfect romantic pairing for a festive wedding cake.
To find the right baker to make your own dream cake, check out our recommended wedding cake designers.
Sony Ericsson W910i – The Perfect Handset For the Music Enthusiasts
A Folklore Inspired Wedding at Crayke Manor in North Yorkshire – Love My Dress®
Dating With Adult Braces For Happy Relationship And Healthy Life