Your wedding cake is the most important cake you’ll ever order from a bakery. You need to get it ordered and get it done right. You wedding cake needs to be beautiful and perfect for your special day.
Tips on getting the perfect wedding cake:
1. Ask any friends of family if they have a trusted baker. You may have recently attended someone else’s wedding. If the cake was great, ask them which bakery they used. Go with a baker that has happy customers that recommend them.
2. Ask the baker if you can taste samples of cakes and icings. You need to decide on the cake flavor, icing in between layers, and outer icing.
3. Bring photographs or pages from bridal magazines with you. A picture IS worth a thousand words. So, if you have something in mind already, show the baker a picture. It’s easier than trying to explain everything in words.
4. Pick your cake top out ahead of time and bring it with you to the baker. Some cake tops are heavy and may need special consideration or support. The cake topper may look too small or big for the cake you had in mind. The baker can help you with sizing of the top cake.
5. Ask the baker how far in advance they bake the cake and how far in advance they frost it. You want the freshest possible wedding cake, but not a last minute cake either.
6. If you have special decorations like pillars, columns, cake tops, flowers, etc., find out if there are extra charges. Most likely there will be extra fees if you have an elaborate setup.
7. Ask about the setup and delivery options and charges. Don’t send a friend or relative to pick up your cake please! Let the professional baker deliver it and set it up.
If you stick to these suggestions and guidelines, you’ll choose a baker that will create a lovely and delicious cake for your special day.
Eddy K Bride Jessica in Dreams Style Desiree – Eddy K Bridal Gowns
Top 9 Jewelry Related Accounts on TikTok
Kourtney Kardashian Gives Penelope Disick A Sweet Birthday Message – Hollywood Life